|| Welcome to the Blog managed by the KVPY 2005 Batch || Twish asks members to comment on the blog MaKeOvEr!! || RG says: Looks like a famine situation here || Blog glows in bright shades || KVamPys tame their own minds... with new mysterious posts on TP ?! || What is TP after all ? || KVamPYs start thinking about their Summer Projects as the Entrances are about to end.. || IIT? IISc? IISER? KVamPYs wonder where to enjoy this summer.. || Obiwan and Sunita in ISSER || Arun awaiting replies to his letter. || Swetabh ( Bhakt ) and Abhilash trying for IIT Kanpur ( Along with Twish ) || What about the next year ? Apply again for KVPY ? || Bulbs light up as blog fills up with posts. || Latest News brought to u by Twish (Twishmay) and Rash (EMAIL US NEWS) || EvErY bOdY KnOwS..... KVamPYs RoCk!! ||

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Introducing...

Hello, people.

I am not one of the "bright students of India getting the KVPY Scholarship". Nope. I'm just here for the absurdity of it all.

So let me introduce myself. I am Rohit Garg. Also called RG.
First off, I'm sort of obsessed with light and invisibility (and spinvisibility). Also studying the possibilities of time travel.

I also like blood as a colloid buffer. I am partially insane, but I believe you geniuses (or genii) can put up with that.

Also love computers.

5 comments:

RG said...

And I suggest you should fix the kvpy2005.tk link in the banner. You forgot to add "http://" before the "www.", which is why it is now a broken link.

RaSh said...

Well welcome to the blog...

Just to tell u, one of our fused bulbs, Saurya aka "Time" has already been workin a lot on Time travel...
So mayb u shuld post somethin on that to get his comments...

And yeah I would suggest u 2 post that spinvisibility post here too... It'll be easier to keep track of the comments
;)
PS: I hadn't added http or www, so blogger renedered it as an internal link.
Thnx for helpin out!

Twishmay said...

Hey ! Welcome here RG... Ure da first non KVAMPY here, though dat wnt matter cuz many of us here are insane! Me included of course... () And Rash is rite about Time(saurya)... Hes crazy about time travel, though busy wid d JEE, As most of us here. Hope u hav fun...

RG said...

I have some non-time things to post first.

Arun Chaganty said...

WHAT! You tell me that there people here who aren't insane! Ban them NOW!!!

Insanity is highly underrated.
- Visdom from my schizophrenic tomato.