|| Welcome to the Blog managed by the KVPY 2005 Batch || Twish asks members to comment on the blog MaKeOvEr!! || RG says: Looks like a famine situation here || Blog glows in bright shades || KVamPys tame their own minds... with new mysterious posts on TP ?! || What is TP after all ? || KVamPYs start thinking about their Summer Projects as the Entrances are about to end.. || IIT? IISc? IISER? KVamPYs wonder where to enjoy this summer.. || Obiwan and Sunita in ISSER || Arun awaiting replies to his letter. || Swetabh ( Bhakt ) and Abhilash trying for IIT Kanpur ( Along with Twish ) || What about the next year ? Apply again for KVPY ? || Bulbs light up as blog fills up with posts. || Latest News brought to u by Twish (Twishmay) and Gr81 (RaSh) (EMAIL US NEWS) || EvErY bOdY KnOwS..... KVamPYs RoCk!! ||

Monday, May 29, 2006

Intro

Name: Swetabh Pathak
Nickname: Bhakt
I am sorry i should have published this before making a post. but anyway here is my intro.
I am Swetabh from Ranchi. I don't know what will u remember about me though!May be you will remember me as the guy with the long hair (though i have cut it now). Guys might remember me as the bhakt. Please tell me if u still don't recognise me. Anyways what do u guys think about my nick name. Isn't it really wierd. I wanted it to be so. It sounds really sinister to me.

2 comments:

saurya_time_travel said...

ok we remember u bhaktji ... but why dont u post a photo of urs? we would like to see ur new hair style ... what say guys ?

Gr81 said...

Yeah sure post your pic "Bhakt ji" - but remember - "NO Bhakti!!"
P.S.: For others who are trying to understand what I'm talking about, just don't try any more.

ahem. So, welcome to our Blog!!
Others plz follow - post your intro here.. (Hey even I haven't posted mine!! I'll do that soon!)
;)
Rasagy
~Rash The Gr81~